Everything I love about my gorgeous little kitties x

Monday 19 March 2012

National Cat Awards 2012

Everyone who thinks their cat deserves an Oscar - put your paws up! 

I don't know about you, but I adore my cats.  Totally.  They are so much more than pets, they are my friends, part of the family, and sometimes the only thing that can put a smile on my face.
And that's why I'm really happy that there is such a thing as The Cats Protection 'National Cat Awards 2012'.
It is a national award where ANYONE can nominate ANY cat to win their very own award - a feline Oscar if you will!
 
There are four categories that cats can be entered into:
  • Hero Cat – Cats that save the day!
  • Best Friends – Where best feline friends have radically improved the quality of human life.
  • Most Incredible Story – Belief-defying, true stories from the cat world.
  • Outstanding Rescue Cat – Fabulous felines adopted from animal welfare organisations.

To nominate your, or any other cat, just hop on over to the Cats Protection website

You can also nominate a cat who has been in the public eye, for the Celebrity Cat category.  Just pop onto the Cats Protection Facebook page and tell them your suggestions (the most popular will be added to a poll in order for the public to vote) - Now obviously you can make up your own mind, but personally I'm thinking the fantastic 'StreetCat Bob' is purrrfectly deserving of this award! =^''^=

So we finally get a chance to honour how important our cats are to us.  Nominate your cat now; because we all believe our cats are superstars - and now we get to let the nation see why!

You have until Thursday 31st May 2012 to enter.  Ready, steady, vote!

By the way, did I mention the winner receives their very own trophy AND a three month supply of cat food.  Whoop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment