Everything I love about my gorgeous little kitties x

Saturday 28 January 2012

Anabelle Recommends:

Today we bought some Catnip Bubbles from Pets at Home (£2.99). Being a lover of catnip Anabelle loved them, jumping around chatting at them and popping every bubble I blew. Hugo was less enthusiastic, but then again, he's not a fan of catnip. It's a good sized tub, don't think we'll ever run out of bubbles again!

Anabelle's favourite ever toy has to be the 3-in-1 Cheese Chase:

Cheese Chase 3-in-1 Cat Toy by Petstages | Pets at Home



We bought this over a year ago, and I still walk into the room to find her playing with it. And despite all her wear and tear it still looks brand new.  The top part of great for hiding treats in too.  I would definately recommend this one: well worth spending £8.99 for a happy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment